Tired of cold cereal for breakfast? Desirous of lovely, hot muffins to go with your orange juice or coffee? Not a morning person? Not a problem.
Before you go to bed:
1. Choose your muffin recipe.
2. Mix up all the dry ingredients and cover the bowl.
3. Mix up all the wet ingredients, cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Take out your muffin pan and paper liners, and get the muffin tin ready with the liners.
5. If your oven has "Oven start/ stop" timer capabilities, set the oven to go on half an hour before you normally get up in the morning. Set it to stop an hour after it starts. Don't forget to set the temperature specified in the recipe.
6. Go to bed.
7. Get up 10 minutes early. If you didn't set the oven to come on, get up 15 minutes early, and turn the oven on before you go to the bathroom.
8. Take the wet ingredients out of the fridge. Add to the dry ingredients. Mix just until moistened. Fill the prepared muffin tin. Put the muffin tin in the oven.
9. Go have a shower. While you shower the muffins will bake. Check the time; either get dressed and then take the muffins out of the oven, or take them out before they burn and then get dressed.
10. Et Voila. Muffins for breakfast.